Licensed Agents Serving Palm Beach, Miami-Dade, Broward, & Monroe Counties
Our bail bonds agency is proud to serve West Palm Beach and all surrounding cities including those in Hillsborough County, Miami-Dade County, Lake County, Pasco County, Seminole County, and beyond. If you or a loved one have been arrested and need a bail bond service, look no further than Atlantic Bail Bonding. We are fast, reliable, and have an unparalleled level of expertise. Our sole mission is to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly as possible while minimizing the drama along the way. Once our licensed agents get you out of jail, your focus can shift to your legal defense and ensuring justice is served. Give us a call or visit our West Palm Beach office today for fast bail bonds and helpful advice.
Providing Bonds for DUIs, Misdemeanors, & Felonies
If you are charged with a DUI, a misdemeanor, or a felony, don’t assume you are powerless. The answer to this unfortunate situation is available in the form of our bail bonds. As long as the judge determines that you or your loved one are eligible for bail, Atlantic Bail Bonding is here to help. Our licensed bail bond agents are focused on getting you or your loved one out of jail in a timely manner. We operate 24/7, meaning you can reach us late at night, early in the morning, or any other time that you need us.
We provide bail bonds for the following charges and more:
- Aggravated Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Possession
- DUI Charges
- Traffic Violations
If bail has been set, we can provide a bond.
You or Your Loved One Deserve Bail
It does not matter what you have been accused of. Our bail bond service is here to get you out of jail as quickly as possible so you can return to your family, your job and your life. The other option is to remain in jail until your court date, which might be several weeks or several months away. Why waste that time in jail when you can return to your normal life until the court date? Lean on the team at Atlantic Bail Bonding during this difficult time, and we will make your life as easy as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- There is the option of remaining in jail until the court date, yet doing so makes no sense as it would cause you to miss work and valuable time with your family.
- There is also the option of paying the entire bail amount as set by the judge. This is only possible if you have the entire cash bond amount available.
- The final option is to obtain a bail bond. After all, most people cannot afford to pay the entire cash bail, so it makes sense to connect with a bail bondsman. This individual charges a fee and is typically provided with a form of collateral so you can post bail.
- The full name and DOB of the arrested;
- The location of the jail;
- The booking number and charges; and
- The bond amount
Contact Us Anytime for Immediate Help Posting Bail
Our bail bonding service in West Palm Beach is here to help during your time of need. We work quickly to get you out of jail without a lengthy delay. In fact, we provide 24/7 service. Reach out to the team at Atlantic Bail Bonding today for fast help and answers to any questions you may have.